Raleigh NC Feyn Labs Installer

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Hello Tesla owners and fellow Feyn Lab installers. My name is Scott Armentano owner of Auto Lust Detailing LLC based out of Chapel Hill , NC. We offer a wide array of detailing services for luxury and high end vehicles as well as show quality paint correction/polishing services. In the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill areas Auto Lust Detailing is the only certified Feyn Lab installer. I'm more then happy to answer any questions about detailing related topics. I have over 12 years invested in the Automotive industry and counting.

Thank you,
Scott Armentano
Auto Lust Detailing LLC
919-357-6541
Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill and surrounding areas

Sheldon

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi Scott,

What is the approx cost to treat a Model 3 with the
Feyn Lab treatment which is located in the Triangle area?

Thanks!

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Hi Scott,

What is the approx cost to treat a Model 3 with the
Feyn Lab treatment which is located in the Triangle area?

Thanks!
Ceramic lite 1 year warranty $400
Ceramic 3 year warranty $700
Heal lite 5 year warranty $1250

Prices are install only. Paint correction is extra. If it’s brand new , correction should be minimal, I haven’t seen too many issues on new Tesla’s in our area. Maybe light wash marks and factory sanding marks.

Feel free to give me a buzz ! 919-357-6541 I’d love to talk and give you as much information as you’d like.

Last edited:
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello!

For anyone considering investing in their cars' life, a ceramic coating from Feynlab is well worth the price. If you live in the Triangle area, I strongly recommend Scott from Auto Lust Detailing. His work is excellent and he is very professional with his business. As an authorized Feynlab installer so you can rest assured of the workmanship. I had my Model 3 coated recently and it looks great. Rain just disappears to the fantastic glossy finish.