20 Inch Wheels -- Tire Size & Wheel Help

Discussion in 'Customizing & Modifications' started by zivicIRL, Sep 10, 2018.

1. zivicIRL

Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Reservation
    Country
    Not sure if anyone can help me out with this but I am trying to get a set of aftermarket wheels for my Model 3. The wheel manufacturer only carries the wheel in a certain width.
    - Wheels: 20x9.5 & 20x10.5

I am trying to see what tires I can put on these wheels because I have been using a "tire size comparison" tool and the dimensions are off.

-Tire size they recommended: 255/30 front & 275/30 Rear
    -Tire size I was playing with on the tool: 255/35 front & 285/30 Rear

I am wondering if anyone has an ideas, I am going for a clean look, i don't want the tires to look stretched or for the wheels to stick out too much.

Thanks!

2. buddyhydro

Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Model 3
    Country
    The guys at Getyourwheels.com suggested 20x9 245/35/20 -32 and 20x10.5 285/30/20 -45 for the set of Vossen's I ordered. I suggest reaching out to them. They have a chat you can reach out to them with during the weekdays. They also have some pics of different wheels with different sizes on model 3's to help you decide.

You don't have to purchase anything to ask questions. They are really helpful.

Model 3 Owners Club © 2018. All rights reserved.
Model 3 Owners Club (M3OC) is an enthusiast club and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors or the Tesla Motors Club Forum (TMC).
All Tesla logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors.