3DMAXPIDER floor liner for Canadian model 3 owners

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 10th and still qualify for the $7500 US federal tax credit until December 31 for orders placed before November 30 as all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

kennycsk

Country
Country
I got in touch with U-Guard, the Canadian distributor for the 3DMAXPIDER custom fit floor liners who sells their floor liners through Costco's website, and they said:

Thanks for your message. We currently do not have stock for Tesla Model 3 mats, but we are expecting a shipment for it by early to mid September, it will be listed on Costco website once available.

Thank you for choosing U-Guard,
U-Guard Customer Service Support

I have used their mats before and I think they are quite good, I haven't used the weathertech ones so I cannot say how they differ. Historically they have always been cheaper than the weathertech offerings.

K

ravisorg

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Awesome video comparing the three all weather mat brands currently available

I absolutely love the Tuxmat ones I got a few weeks ago
That’s a great video, thanks for sharing. Definitely helped me decide I don’t want any of them (that’s a positive!)

Unfortunately they all seem to have fairly major flaws, especially considering the selling prices. Which is a shame.

airbutchie

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've been eyeing these floor mats... If they sell them at Costco, that'll be an extra bonus for me!!!

- airbutchie :)

Sandy

One obsession to the next
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I got this from them:

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are expecting a new shipment for it by mid to late October, and it will be re-listed on Costco website once available.

Thank you for choosing U-Guard,
U-Guard Customer Service Support