3DMAXPIDER floor liner for Canadian model 3 owners

kennycsk

Country
Country
I got in touch with U-Guard, the Canadian distributor for the 3DMAXPIDER custom fit floor liners who sells their floor liners through Costco's website, and they said:

Thanks for your message. We currently do not have stock for Tesla Model 3 mats, but we are expecting a shipment for it by early to mid September, it will be listed on Costco website once available.

Thank you for choosing U-Guard,
U-Guard Customer Service Support

I have used their mats before and I think they are quite good, I haven't used the weathertech ones so I cannot say how they differ. Historically they have always been cheaper than the weathertech offerings.

K

ravisorg

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Awesome video comparing the three all weather mat brands currently available

I absolutely love the Tuxmat ones I got a few weeks ago
That’s a great video, thanks for sharing. Definitely helped me decide I don’t want any of them (that’s a positive!)

Unfortunately they all seem to have fairly major flaws, especially considering the selling prices. Which is a shame.

airbutchie

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've been eyeing these floor mats... If they sell them at Costco, that'll be an extra bonus for me!!!

- airbutchie :)

Sandy

One obsession to the next
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I got this from them:

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are expecting a new shipment for it by mid to late October, and it will be re-listed on Costco website once available.

Thank you for choosing U-Guard,
U-Guard Customer Service Support

Sandy

One obsession to the next
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
looks like they are back in stock at costco.ca, remember to check out with masterpass to get $20 off until Dec9!
Also in stock at Partsengine.ca 15% off Good Friday sale. Get em while you can. Had a good customer experience with Partsengine. Great communication.