A Model 3 meets a Model S for the first time

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My car has now been nicknamed "Mini Me" as many of you likely know by now my dad has a Model S in the same color. We put the cars together this afternoon for some pictures. It quickly becomes apparent that Midnight Silver almost looks like an entirely different color on the Model 3 as compared to the Model S.

The lighting wasn't all that great and I was rushed when my daughter had to go to the bathroom quickly, but this won't be the last series of pictures. Hope you enjoy these for now!

IMG_1241.jpg IMG_1240.jpg IMG_1242.jpg IMG_1238.jpg IMG_1234.jpg IMG_1227.jpg IMG_1229.jpg IMG_1226.jpg IMG_1244.jpg IMG_1247.jpg

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Great shots!!

So, what does your dad think of the car??
Thanks! Funny, because my daughter quickly had to go to the bathroom he still hasn’t sat in or driven my car though he sat in the one in Stanford Mall with me. From what I can tell he was really impressed.

Haha looking good!!!
Thanks! We still need to meet up!!

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It quickly becomes apparent that Midnight Silver almost looks like an entirely different color on the Model 3 as compared to the Model S.
Agreed. Even when I try to visualize your dad's wheels in bright silver to make it apples-to-apples, the Model 3 still looks "sharper" in my eyes. Something about the lines of the car make it wear the color so much better, especially when equipped with the 19" sport wheels.