A Model 3 meets another Model 3!

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging until FERUARY 1 2019 all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them this code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
  • Join @TrevP for Cars and Coffee in South Florida on Feb 3rd! More details here.

TMK26

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
When my time comes to order (hopefully soon!) I've narrowed it down to MSM or blue. One day I say it's going to be blue, but the next day I change my mind and say it's going to be MSM. These pics help

Do you happen to have any other pics (side by side) with more sunlight? Thanks

Maevra

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
So when a 3 meets another 3, is that 3³ or 3x3 or 3+3?

Also... it's a good thing they didn't decide to "fist bump" each other. :D

Quicksilver

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
When my time comes to order (hopefully soon!) I've narrowed it down to MSM or blue. One day I say it's going to be blue, but the next day I change my mind and say it's going to be MSM. These pics help

Do you happen to have any other pics (side by side) with more sunlight? Thanks
Only one (not shown above) was with more sunlight and when I went back out it was overcast...

D70FB0EB-F10C-4A70-824C-D02DC5A8D5D4.jpeg