All weather floor liners?

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

Mohammad

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Any recommendations for liners? Weather tech doesn't have them yet. And maxpider isn't shipping until July. According to Elon's tweet we won't get official ones until winter. Any other recommendations? Thanks.

slasher016

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

NJturtlePower

Living the Dream, Driving the Future!
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

NJturtlePower

Living the Dream, Driving the Future!
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My "MOGO" Husky Liners came today. I'm pretty happy with the fit and quality (especially for the price). They feel very similar to the WeatherTech floor liners. The fit was great except for the front passenger side. It was a little off on the top part. It's a little loose but maybe it'll settle in after a few days.

Attachments

raptor

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ordered, thanks! I'm a huge fan of Husky products, they really do stand behind their product. I was disappointed when they told me they wouldn't be producing liners for the Model 3, so I'm happy to see they changed their mind.

raptor

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Received my MoGo/Husky floor liners today.

It's definitely not the Husky I'm used to, and while the fit isn't perfect (mostly the passenger side), it looks promising, and ignoring the metal plates, it looks really nice.

I've waited as long as I could for Tesla to come out with their WeatherTech liners, but between the great pricing, and delays on other 3rd party liners, I'm happy I pulled the trigger.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I can recommend TEEXPERT. They sell on Amazon. I have bought 2 sets and they are perfect Fit for Tesla Model 3. They launched their product recently and have 12% discount if you apply the following codes when you check out.
Amazon coupons: C75X-NNDUCD-XPCDVM / C7CS-H4DKFA-LVKNH2 / C77T-HXRFGS-983RSU / C7TT-M4CNJU-HR68UT

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I got the OEM from Tesla too and so far they have been pretty promising. Consider they are from Tesla the pricing is not too bad at $145. I wish the rear is 1 piece but 2 pieces is definitely easier to install. They are actually manufactured by Weathertech.

OAE

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I went to Weathertech's factory store just outside of Chicago looking for liners. I was told that there were 'licensing issues' with Tesla. The assistant there said the liners Tesla offered were actually made by Weathertech. I'm not sure if that is actually true, but it would explain why weathertech hasn't come out with their version yet. I ordered a set from Tesla.

slasher016

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I went to Weathertech's factory store just outside of Chicago looking for liners. I was told that there were 'licensing issues' with Tesla. The assistant there said the liners Tesla offered were actually made by Weathertech. I'm not sure if that is actually true, but it would explain why weathertech hasn't come out with their version yet. I ordered a set from Tesla.
They are made by WeatherTech, it says so on the bottom of them.