Another Charging Pad !!!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've pondered the Nomad and Jeda but I thought there was a market for a less expensive option with less features. I am looking for feedback on the design and some able bodies for beta testing...

This pad takes a third party wireless charger.

IMG_0198[1].JPG IMG_0199[1].JPG

Last edited:
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Link shown below.

Had to create new profile because I deleted facebook and thus my login.... So anytime I try to post a link, the anti-spam filter kicks me out :) Once I'm no longer a newbie, I'll update the OP.

[mod removed self promotion link per rules]

Last edited by a moderator:

mikeshyu

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm down to beta test as well.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Moderator removed the link showing the part. Either way, I got my China-man creating the pad using silicon. I’ll reach back to this thread when the prototypes are available. Thanks for being available for testing.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Moderator removed the link showing the part. Either way, I got my China-man creating the pad using silicon. I’ll reach back to this thread when the prototypes are available. Thanks for being available for testing.
the link was removed because self promotion is not permitted. If you would like to become a sponsored vendor and then able to promote your items, please reach out to @TrevP

Ombastic

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I would be happy to beta test

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The pad seems too thin compared to Jeda and Nomad ones:). I'm wondering about its charging speed.