Any chance for another dashcam group buy?

rbhart

Country
Country
Wondering if there is any chance for another group buy of the dashcams for us latecomers and M3 order waiters?

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It's early next year!
we are working on Tesla time ;)

So when will Tesla release the update so we can use the built-in cameras as our "dash cam" making the 3rd party DashCam OBE?
around the same time they change out all the cameras for full color HR cameras... so don't count on it anytime soon

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
As with any other piece of technology, the price keeps dropping as newer models come out. If an amazing deal presents itself, definitely jump on it but unless you're ready to install now, the 4k release is the newest greatest thing and the older versions will get cheaper.

For fun, I posted a clip I captured on my older Blackvue 650s of a suicidal deer wanting me to run over it! LOL!!

Thankfully I was driving slowly. I wonder if Tesla's Automatic Emergency Braking would have kicked in....

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
I’m waiting for more videos from you. I watched two within two minutes and your standard exclamation is definitely “Oh Geez!”

;)
With kids, I learned long ago to suppress more vulgar outbursts but they're getting older now... I'll try to be more colorful for you with the next near miss!:tongueclosed:

ummgood

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
the guys we did the previous thru have reached out to me to see if we would be interested in another. I'll run it past the other Mods
I am definitely interested. Now that I have my car and it gets attention it does I worry about it in parking lots.