Any plans for a M3OC iOS app?

RoadToLevel5

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Having used another auto forum with a companion iOS app and push notifications, I'm curious if there are plans for native mobile apps for this site/forum.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Having used another auto forum with a companion iOS app and push notifications, I'm curious if there are plans for native mobile apps for this site/forum.
Do you mind sharing what forum? I'd love to check it out. I wonder if it was a fully native app or a hybrid.

RoadToLevel5

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Do you mind sharing what forum? I'd love to check it out. I wonder if it was a fully native app or a hybrid.
It was on http://www.mercedescla.org/. I used the app all the time when I first bought my CLA. I just looked it up on my phone and it was developed by Forum Foundry (though it looks like it is no longer being maintained).

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It was on http://www.mercedescla.org/. I used the app all the time when I first bought my CLA. I just looked it up on my phone and it was developed by Forum Foundry (though it looks like it is no longer being maintained).
I went to check it out, but it's unfortunately not compatible with iOS 11.

I do like the idea of an app, though I have found this site plays very nice on mobile as well.

Country
Country
Think there might be some XenForo 3rd party apps that provide what you are looking for.

I think this forum is build oppon it. Something like Forum Talker on Android for example. I'm not aware of IOS apps as I'm too lazy to charge my Ipad :)

RoadToLevel5

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I went to check it out, but it's unfortunately not compatible with iOS 11.

I do like the idea of an app, though I have found this site plays very nice on mobile as well.
I will give the site a spin on mobile and see how it works.

BTW, a google search for XenForo on iOS came up with this: https://forumapps.net/.

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I use this forum on my android phone's chrome browser pretty often and it actually works pretty well. Would love to have a native app since that that usually works better if done right, but I can definitely understand why you wouldn't want to develop one.

Aayush

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
I'm the founder of ForumApps, the app mentioned above. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.