Any way to stream FULL Albums??

• Please post everything related to v9 (2018.39.x) into the version 9 MEGATHREAD. Please do your part to keep this site organized for everyone by looking around or doing a search BEFORE posting. Thanks

• It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

harrison987

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Soooooooooo...quick question...

When I do an album or artist search...lets say, Linkin Park...and I choose Linkin Park, "Hybrid Theory"...I click on the album cover.

What I am "expecting" is to hear the entire Hybrid Theory Album. Instead, it connects me to "Hybrid Theory Radio"...plays one entire song from the actual album...and then jumps to a "similar" band. It does not stay on the band or album I have chosen, and randomly generates groups I could not care less about.

I then have to fast forward numerous times to get back to the artist/group I chose.

is this normal? Any way to play one artist/group, and not have the system keep playing and recommending other artists??

TIA

Mike

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
is this normal?
Sadly it is.

Any way to play one artist/group,and not have the system keep playing and recommending other artists??
Get Apple Music. Spotify. YouTube music. And stream on Bluetooth

or I believe if you paid for the slacker premium service (~$10/mo) you can make your own play lists and such.