1. It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Any way to stream FULL Albums??

Discussion in 'Software and Firmware' started by harrison987, Aug 5, 2018.

1. harrison987

Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Model 3
    Country
    Soooooooooo...quick question...

When I do an album or artist search...lets say, Linkin Park...and I choose Linkin Park, "Hybrid Theory"...I click on the album cover.

What I am "expecting" is to hear the entire Hybrid Theory Album. Instead, it connects me to "Hybrid Theory Radio"...plays one entire song from the actual album...and then jumps to a "similar" band. It does not stay on the band or album I have chosen, and randomly generates groups I could not care less about.

I then have to fast forward numerous times to get back to the artist/group I chose.

is this normal? Any way to play one artist/group, and not have the system keep playing and recommending other artists??

TIA

Mike

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tmo6

Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Reservation
    Country
    Sorry, bud, but this ain't Spotify, more like Pandora... You get what Slacker radio will give you...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. jrzapata

Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Model 3
    Country
    is this normal?
    Sadly it is.

Any way to play one artist/group,and not have the system keep playing and recommending other artists??
    Get Apple Music. Spotify. YouTube music. And stream on Bluetooth

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Janus67

Expand Collapse

or I believe if you paid for the slacker premium service (~$10/mo) you can make your own play lists and such.