Anyone bothered by reflections on the screen?

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I am bothered by bright reflections of the front and rear right windows on the screen. Any suggestion to improve the situation?

Country
Country
I installed the Tech Armor anti-glare screen protector and i love it. The reflections are gone.
Abstract Ocean also makes one for the M3.

Sandy

One obsession to the next
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Last edited:

roarkrd

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
I’ve got the AO matte screen protector, and it does help with the glares, but there are still times where the sun will completely wash out the screen. The worst being in the mornings when I’m backing into my parking space at work. I have to use my arm to block the glare on the screen to see the camera.

Country
Country
I’ve got the AO matte screen protector, and it does help with the glares, but there are still times where the sun will completely wash out the screen. The worst being in the mornings when I’m backing into my parking space at work. I have to use my arm to block the glare on the screen to see the camera.
I do not have that problem with the Tech Armor. You lose some sheen with the matte finish but definitely no wash out under full sun.

iChris93

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have no screen protector and have never been bothered by glare or reflections, granted my windows are tinted.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I installed the Tech Armor anti-glare screen protector and i love it. The reflections are gone.
Abstract Ocean also makes one for the M3.
Does Tech Armor make one specifically for the Model 3?

plankeye

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
What is your tint level?
I've never been bothered by reflections either, including before getting tint. My tint is 35% front and 20% for the rest (only half of back glass). I got the tint to cut down on heat and fading in the interior.

NJturtlePower

Living the Dream, Driving the Future!
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
As mentioned the AO 9H Matte Glass screen protector is the way to go to solve both the glare AND endless fingerprints! :mad:

The cheaper film/plastic options of matte or "HD" are a PITA to install vs the ridgid 9H glass. Easily the best accessory I've added so far. :)

IMG_0326.JPG

39B3A388-2054-4D90-B89E-A53DF3AFDCB2.jpeg

ppower

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Sometimes yes. I just ordered the 9H matte glass protector from Abstract Ocean. Hopefully the loss of detail isn’t noticeable.

processengr

Country
Country
I have the plastic Abstract Ocean. Used painters tape to make a strong hinge. Installation was not bad. My 1st time, working alone...about 25 minutes.

JustTheTip

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
No problems for me and I have no screen protector.

hamtonp

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I guess tinted windows helps a lot. I never noticed an issue. I have no screen protector.