Anyone use scrape armor for the bumper?

PandaM3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Curious if anyone has used this on their TM3.

https://www.scrapearmor.com/products/scrape-armor-bumper-protection-tesla-model-3-formed-3-piece-kit

Protects the underside of the front bumper from scrapes.

Right now the ride height on the TM3 is more suv than sports sedan height. However I’m planning on lowering it about 1 inch. Since my wife is going to drive it on occasion she hasn’t mastered the art of angling the car to prevent scrapes on the bumper. So I’m thinking this can save me extra headaches.

Think it can affect aerodynamics and range? Is it effective against scrapes and such?

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi PandaM3,

Yes I've had it installed on my Model 3. Great little product, definitely protects from Scrapes. I ordered online, shipped the same day, packaging was top notch as was the product itself.

I had a local body shop install it for me. It did require drilling holes in the front end but they included all the tools needed including a self-centering drill bit which made it pretty fool proof, body shop was impressed with all that stuff.

I'd recommend, especially if you're planning on lowering it! Attached a shot of it installed, it hides under the front lip so, you only see it if you're on the ground looking for it :)

Attachments