• Total voters

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
If my seats were leather I’d be equally as happy. Just love the cars!

PNWmisty

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
I mean, I've never *seen* my Tesla eat meat.
My Tesla has been eating a lot of bugs in the last month or so. I feel really bad about this but there's nothing I can do about it. We have minimum speed limits around here so, even if I had all the time in the world, it's not like I could drive everywhere at 8 or 10 mph! I take solace knowing that most of the electricity around here is not derived from dinosaurs. On the other hand, I think a few birds die in wind generators and a few fish die trying to get past the hydro dams so I guess I won't be going to vegan heaven. But that's ok, I understand they have really good ribs in the underworld.:tonguewink:

RoyW

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
If my seats were leather I’d be equally as happy. Just love the cars!
If this, or any other car maker, offered only leather interiors it would be a deal breaker for me.
Even if the slaughter industries are of no concern (and for most folks they are obviously not - even though they are arguably worse than the petro-industries) then a quick look at the leather tanning industry might convince?

RoyW

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My Tesla has been eating a lot of bugs in the last month or so. I feel really bad about this but there's nothing I can do about it. We have minimum speed limits around here so, even if I had all the time in the world, it's not like I could drive everywhere at 8 or 10 mph! I take solace knowing that most of the electricity around here is not derived from dinosaurs. On the other hand, I think a few birds die in wind generators and a few fish die trying to get past the hydro dams so I guess I won't be going to vegan heaven. But that's ok, I understand they have really good ribs in the underworld.:tonguewink:
Business opportunity! Invent a pillowy forcefield thing that moves all the bugs and little stones away before they hit! Come on Elon - I know your physics-oriented mind is intrigued already! :)

As far as "vegan heaven" is concerned, I wouldn't worry. I'd worry more about being reincarnated in slaughterhouse hell. Those "good ribs" might be your own, pecked at by... I don't know... chickens? :) As you can see, we vegans are a fun-loving bunch too.

RoyW

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I think I am.

I mean, I've never *seen* my Tesla eat meat.
You think right! As long as you're in your Tesla and not eating meat, you and your Tesla are one - one vegan entity.
Once you leave your Tesla, that's probably when your downfall happens. :)

FRC

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
PNWmisty, it appears that you may be among the 85% minority(according to the poll).;);)