1. Model 3 is coming. Get your Model 3 Owners Club apparel today!

Dismiss Notice

Atlanta Get Together Anyone?

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by Dan Detweiler, Oct 28, 2016.

More threads by Dan Detweiler
  1. Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
    Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Canton, Georgia
    Country
    Hi folks!

No idea where to put this thread so moderators, by all means move it you so chose. Motivated by Trevor's efforts at a meet and greet north of the border, I was thinking of having something similar with a southern hospitality flare. I have contacted the Marietta showroom/service center about possibly hosting it. Haven't heard back yet but would be interested in seeing how much interest there might be.

Maybe grill up some hot dogs, brats, hamburgers, etc. Talk Tesla and have a look around the Service Center at the latest and greatest Tesla has to offer.

Who's up for it?

Dan

• Like Like x 1
  2. scmaxwell99

Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Aiken, SC
    Country
    Sounds good to me. I am just across the border in South Carolina. Possibly putting my delivery center in Decatur, if they do not put a service center in my state when I get my model 3. I was hoping to see someone start posting about hosting a meetup. I just know that come September my dance card will be full with the upcoming Football season.