Bay Area Chrome Delete & Tint Holiday Sale - PPF, Calipers, Wraps - NL WRAPS - With Pictures

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

ninjarice

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share my experience with NL wraps in Santa Clara/San Jose. Jorge the owner gave me very affordable pricing. His attention to detail is amazing too.

He can do pretty much any vinyl work - He smoked my headlights too.

You can reach him at (408) 606-0906 and tell him Mike sent you.

Pricing is as follows:
  • Chrome delete: 600. Now Only 500!
  • Tint - Solar Guard nano ceramic tint. 1 piece back windshield. 750 Now only 600!
  • PPF: 1600 front end/4000 entire car. Includes stage 1 paint correction on covered parts.
  • Color Vinyl whole car wrap: 3500.
  • Caliper Wrap: 350.

He will work with you on pricing if you get more than one service.

Thanks.

Here's how my Model 3 turned out - Tint, smoked headlights, chrome delete
IMG_20181016_124718.jpg
Another friend in the garage:
IMG_20181016_124654.jpg
Center console wrap
IMG_20181016_151042.jpg
Dashboard wrap:
IMG_20181016_151120.jpg

Tint and chrome delete:
2.jpeg
Center console wrap:
3.jpeg

Tint and PPF:
IMG_20181016_141604.jpg

Glam Shots:
6.jpeg
5.jpeg

8.jpeg

Last edited:
Country
Country
Also, thanks for showing this. I have midnight silver metallic also, and I was thinking about possibly doing a chrome-delete but leaving the wheels factory. But I think I agree with you that leaves the wheels standing out with too high a light contrast.

One options is to keep the wheels, but powder coat them.

ninjarice

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Also, NL Wraps also does PPF at a very affordable price point as well. Includes stage 1 paint correction over the PPF covered parts. One-stop shop for everything wrap related.

ninjarice

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Heard back from NL Wraps. Pricing is as follows:
  • Chrome delete: 600.
  • Tint: 750 Solar Guard nano ceramic tint. 1 piece back windshield.
  • PPF: 1600 front end/4000 entire car. Includes stage 1 paint correction on covered parts.
  • Color Vinyl whole car wrap: 3500
He will work with you on pricing if you get more than one service.

Thanks.

Last edited:

VuM3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi ninjarice. I have a MSM as well & am looking to have the windows tinted & possibly chrome delete done as well. Do you mind if I ask you some additional questions?
1. Is the vinyl-wrapping you got matte or satin black?
2. I noticed that your side-view mirrors are carbon fiber. Was that wrapped by Jorge as well?
3. Are you saying that you got all the glasses (2 front windows, 2 large & 2 small windows in the back, rear windshield, top windshield & front windshield done for $750? If so, that's a screaming deal!
Thanks!

ninjarice

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi ninjarice. I have a MSM as well & am looking to have the windows tinted & possibly chrome delete done as well. Do you mind if I ask you some additional questions?
2. I noticed that your side-view mirrors are carbon fiber. Was that wrapped by Jorge as well?
3. Are you saying that you got all the glasses (2 front windows, 2 large & 2 small windows in the back, rear windshield, top windshield & front windshield done for $750? If so, that's a screaming deal!
Thanks!
@VuM3
Sure no problem.
1. Satin black 3M 1080 vinyl for the chrome delete
2. Those are aftermarket items from RPM Tesla. Jorge could do it, but the stretching required on the vinyl would look REALLY bad on the carbon fiber pattern.
3. I did not tint the front windshield. I did front and back windows (including the small triangles), back windshield in 1 piece, and sunroof.

VuM3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks!
Thanks ninjarice! It's still a great deal. Did Jorge give you a package deal? What did you end up paying for both tinting & chrome delete, if you don't mind my asking?

ninjarice

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks ninjarice! It's still a great deal. Did Jorge give you a package deal? What did you end up paying for both tinting & chrome delete, if you don't mind my asking?
@VuM3 yes he gave me a package deal with everything i was doing. I also got my headlights smoked by him so this may not be 100% accurate... I believe he knocked off $100.

I would just text him and say you want tint and chrome delete. He's a nice guy and can give you a better idea on pricing.

ninjarice

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@Little1er PC was $900 at a California Wheels. Reason it was this expensive is because they gave me loaner wheels while they worked on mine so i wouldnt be out of a car a whole week,