Big THANK YOU & Coupon

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

FEYNLAB

M3OC Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to take a quick second and give everyone in here a HUGE THANK YOU for your support of our products and more importantly our professional installers. We have received great feedback about the members in this group from our installer network and I would venture to say that the Model 3 is quickly approaching the leaderboard for our most coated car in the US.

You guys have been nothing but respectful and a pleasure to work with thus far both here on the forum and with our installer network. I know it's not much but we have a special 20% off coupon just for members of this forum. Use it to buy our amazing car wash soaps, DETAILER spray sealant, leather conditioner, towels, or even try installing Ceramic Lite on your own if you are adventurous.

Use coupon code TESLA3 at checkout before Oct. 19, 2018.

Thank you again for all your support and please continue to support your local professional installers. They work really hard to make sure your cars are protected and stay looking great.

All the Best,
The FEYNLAB Team.

FEYNLAB

M3OC Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
@Firewired Yes Ceramic Lite will bond to the film but you'll have better longevity using our PPF & Vinyl product. However, if you are a novice, I would personally leave that product to a professional as it can be a little more difficult to work with. Personally, I love the results of our TopCoat over XPel as it helps to mitigate dust build up a little better than Ceramic Lite on the film.

As far as prep, I would just suggest washing the vehicle with Pure Wash or Pure Rinseless. Maintain the film and coating after installation with Feynlab Detailer every few washes for maximum benefit.

RonAz

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Feynlab, I just had my new red Model 3 done by one of your installers. Do you have instructions that I can download for cleaning and maintance. I've looked at your website and see alot of choices.
I did my first wash with Pure Wash and it came out great. What about the monthly detail sprays?

Johnston

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@Johnston done! I've extended the expiration of the coupon so feel free to give it a try.
Thank you for the code, just ordered Ceramic Lite.

Would these applicators be good to apply the ceramic coating with? Or do I have to get the foam application with suede cloth?
1542308457413.png

FEYNLAB

M3OC Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Feynlab, I just had my new red Model 3 done by one of your installers. Do you have instructions that I can download for cleaning and maintance. I've looked at your website and see alot of choices.
I did my first wash with Pure Wash and it came out great. What about the monthly detail sprays?
Keep washing regularly with Pure Wash (or Pure Rinseless for those that can't use a hose). We suggest lightly misting a microfiber towel with Detailer V2 every wash or every few washes. Detailer can help to remove the final streaks that might occur during a wash, but it's also an awesome topper for the coatings. Think of it as your coating diluted heavily in water. So each use of Detailer will help the coating in both protection and durability.

Johnston

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Those will work just fine, but they do absorb a lot of product so you will waste a bit more than using the foam block.
Thanks for the response, hopefully I should still have enough for at least one coat on the car.

What is your take on using Ceramic Lite on the glass roof, front and rear windshields, and the wheels of Model 3?

FEYNLAB

M3OC Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Thanks for the response, hopefully I should still have enough for at least one coat on the car.

What is your take on using Ceramic Lite on the glass roof, front and rear windshields, and the wheels of Model 3?
Feel free to use Ceramic Lite on most surfaces, including glass. However, it won't have the same durability as it does on paint (it's intended surface for bonding). We are close to releasing a glass-specific coating, but it will be for professional installation only. Maintain your coated glass with Feynlab Detailer V2 to help extend the life.

Tariq

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Hi there, kind of a novice here. I do have full frontal PPF (ClearGuard Nano SR) on my car and like to know what product I can use on both filmed and non-filmed surfaces. Also, I see certain products on the US site but not on Canadians. any reason?