Black Alcantara Headliner for P3D w/ White Interior

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

ghoticov

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
For those of you with the Model 3 White Interior, you know it comes with the standard greyish headliner and is not so flattering with the white interior. I got Unplugged Performance to change mine to black Alcantara (the real stuff, not fake) and WOW, does it make a difference in how the car feels on the inside. Check it out!

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 1.jpg

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
For those of you with the Model 3 White Interior, you know it comes with the standard greyish headliner and is not so flattering with the white interior. I got Unplugged Performance to change mine to black Alcantara (the real stuff, not fake) and WOW, does it make a difference in how the car feels on the inside. Check it out!

View attachment 18779 View attachment 18780 View attachment 18781 View attachment 18782
@ghoticov,

Is that a wrap? I thought you had a MCR Model 3?

Ski

Ms. Newbie Electrick

Florida Tesla Enthusiasts Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
There is a local guy looking to get a South Florida Group deal on this and I’m very tempted!
I wonder if Pete over @First Impression or is it now @The Tesla Studio might bite on performing this spectacular black Alcantara transformation. He now has an enclosed 2-car carrier to haul our cars to and from his shop. And, this guy has been around since day one performing amazing paint correction, wraps, detailing, ceramic coatings, etc. on Teslas and exotics.

DAMN Son, i'am still wiping the drool away after looking at @ghoticov pics! :)

Btw, PLEEZE do not post any more of those obscenely gorgeous pics. Thank - you in advance.:):)

Btw II, still waiting on my pre-ordered Unplugged Performance M3 front end where they ditch the pig snout nose.

Last edited:

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
On your wife’s car, I assume? Man, it looks soooo much better.
If anything my car ... I think the black headliner is key for black interior and white interior. I wish it just came that way! My dad's Model S looks great with black interior and the black alcantara headliner!