Blue Model 3 with 18” TSportline wheels

Hiep Dao

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Hey guys-

Just got my Model 3 back from service today and they put on the 18” TSportline space gray wheels. I must say the space gray turbines on the blue car and white interior looks awesome! Love the TSportline wheels and glad I didn’t. Go with the 19” Tesla sports wheel upgrade. These were cheaper and in my opinion better looking than the 19” sport upgrades. Got the Tesla caps and lug nut covers to complete the look! The 18” wheels also help me preserve range and don’t look much smaller than the 19” ( I was afraid it would look too small).

Attachments

Spiffywerks

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Looks very nice! I'm guessing there is a chrome delete mod on the horizon? Would really complete the look with black wheels.

Hiep Dao

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
It’s actually space gray wheels, not black. Not sure if anyone does chrome delete in northern VA. I was thinking of painting my calipers red, what do you guys think? Too much?

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founding Father, Red Dragon rider
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
It’s actually space gray wheels, not black. Not sure if anyone does chrome delete in northern VA. I was thinking of painting my calipers red, what do you guys think? Too much?
Red calipers are never too much. Go for it! ;)

blake6551

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Hey guys-

Just got my Model 3 back from service today and they put on the 18” TSportline space gray wheels. I must say the space gray turbines on the blue car and white interior looks awesome! Love the TSportline wheels and glad I didn’t. Go with the 19” Tesla sports wheel upgrade. These were cheaper and in my opinion better looking than the 19” sport upgrades. Got the Tesla caps and lug nut covers to complete the look! The 18” wheels also help me preserve range and don’t look much smaller than the 19” ( I was afraid it would look too small).
Which SC did you use? As of last year at least, Owings-Mills wouldn't touch any aftermarket wheels...did they mount tires for you as well?

Hiep Dao

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Which SC did you use? As of last year at least, Owings-Mills wouldn't touch any aftermarket wheels...did they mount tires for you as well?
Yeah, they mounted my aftermarkets. It’s a new thing, all SC will mount them if you sign a waiver saying they aren’t responsible for any issues later.

T Sportline

M3OC Sponsor Vendor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It will look great!

Mosess

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hey guys-

Looks great! I was also considering getting these same wheels but in the brilliant silver color. My only hesitation is that they’re only load rated to ~1420lbs per wheel. Isn’t that less durable than stock? What would a big pot hole to to them? And I’ve emailed Tsportline with this question and they’ve so far ignored that entirely. Why should I give business to a company that can’t even bother to answer a simple question?