1. Tesla Model 3 apparel now available!

Dismiss Notice

Bollinger B1 SReveal Video

Discussion in 'Electric Vehicles' started by TeslawyerShow, Jul 30, 2017.

More threads by TeslawyerShow
  1. TeslawyerShow

Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Forest Hills, NY
    Country
    I know everyone is hyped about the Model 3 delivery event this week but Bollinger also released their B! sports utility truck this week. It looks like a real alternative electric vehicle from what is currently being made. They are in NY so I hope to get up to see them and do a test drive. If you are interested check out my reveal event videos. I am working on a specs video for later in the week but I am trying to finish my Model 3 delivery video today.

Thanks

• Like Like x 2
    • Bryan Baker

Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
      Sacramento, CA
      Country
      Love the truck. I was intrigued after the few designer shots that were released and was hoping this was the design aesthetic they were going for and they nailed it. Practical, simple, and fun.

I imagine I'm about as much of a buyer of a Bollinger as I was a Tesla buyer in 2008 when I fell in love with the Roadster--and I probably won't get my first Tesla until the middle of 2018. But it's on my to-do list for someday over the rainbow!

• TeslawyerShow

Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
      Forest Hills, NY
      Country
      Yeah I am in the same place. I am hoping to get a Model 3 in a few years when my lease runs out. But the Bollinger is a truck I could really get behind. I had a 95 Nissan Pathfinder for like 20 years because it was a great mix of street and off road and this feels like it could be the same thing. I was tempted to get an Xterra but Nissan was about to discontinue them and a car was better emissions wise.

They are in NY and so am I so I am trying to reach out to them to see if I could visit the workshop and maybe get a test drive.