BYO3, Central Valley, CA chapter

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Anybody in between Fresno and Bakersfield-ish that has taken delivery of your own model 3, message me. As deliveries increase, I would love to see these meetups grow. The first BYO3 meeting had 3 3's.... View attachment 5390
So cool! Would love to see all the colors side by side with different wheel choices. I look forward to doing something similar in San Diego when I take delivery in the next few months.

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Next BYO3 meetup is THIS Friday at noon at the Chipotle in Selma, CA. So BYO3 if you have one! :)
Hopefully you guys can get a picture of every color side by side this time! That would be awesome! Would be even more cool if someone has a quadcopter to take pictures from.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I missed this post, sorry.

We've actually had two more meet ups since. We are going to start doing the meetup on the FIRST Friday of every month and we will be meeting at the Chipotle in Selma, CA at noon. Hope to see some of you there!
Ah man! Just found this forum a few weeks ago. In line reservation, got config email last week, was hoping to see model 3 in person to get an idea of color and most importantly tires ( I can’t decide which wheels!) can’t make meetup on a Friday, is there anywhere model 3s hang out ! Or other meet ups??

ghoticov

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ah man! Just found this forum a few weeks ago. In line reservation, got config email last week, was hoping to see model 3 in person to get an idea of color and most importantly tires ( I can’t decide which wheels!) can’t make meetup on a Friday, is there anywhere model 3s hang out ! Or other meet ups??
I am in Clovis and can meet you sometime if you want to see one. Mine is red with Aero wheels (with the aero covers removed). There is also a big meet up at the Kettleman City Supercharger on Saturday from noon - 3pm. I am sure there will be lots of colors and options to see there... I know there will at least be a red, white and midnight silver one there.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I am in Clovis and can meet you sometime if you want to see one. Mine is red with Aero wheels (with the aero covers removed). There is also a big meet up at the Kettleman City Supercharger on Saturday from noon - 3pm. I am sure there will be lots of colors and options to see there... I know there will at least be a red, white and midnight silver one there.

Yes! Thats also what I’m curious on is what the aero wheels looked like with cover removed. That’s a cool offer, I’ll buy y a beer. Clovis is easy. I’ll PM you

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
“Fresno/Clovis Tesla Model 3 owners club “ now has a Facebook group Page. Please search and join! All Central Valley owners invited, sorry to bump an old thread but help spread the word!

ghoticov

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
We really need to set up a big meet up for all Model 3 owners in the area. It would be good time!