Calendar integration coming soon!

• Please post everything related to v9 (2018.39.x) into the version 9 MEGATHREAD. Please do your part to keep this site organized for everyone by looking around or doing a search BEFORE posting. Thanks

• Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

NOGA$4ME

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Been waiting for this since I gave my Model 3 access to my calendar when it asked (and then wondered why, since it didn't seem to do anything with it) (okay, I've only had my car for 5 weeks, but still)

NOGA$4ME

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The app asked for access on my iPhone, so I would guess at least the default on your phone.
Agree. I don't have an iPhone, so I assume it was asking me about my "Android" calendar which is my Google calendar. I can't think of what other calendar I have that it would be referring to.

Waze has access to my calendar so when I start Waze up it usually has a good guess for where I am going. It's very handy, maybe not so much for the actual driving directions as I usually know where I'm going, but it is handy for arrival times.

Actually, I take that back. I do do a volunteer activity in my neighborhood where I visit several houses in succession. I put the addresses of each house into my calendar so that I can fire up Waze and have it navigate me directly to the correct house number so I don't have to remember. Since there really isn't a great place to put my phone in a visible area in the Model 3, it would be wonderful to have the car do that itself.

jsanford

Eloise the 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
What calendars does it integrate with? Google, Apple, Outlook, separate Tesla calendar?
Interesting question. Our Tesla account has its own email account. I’d like to integrate both my own gmail calendar as well as the joint one with my spouse (“Reminder alert: pick up milk on the way home”) but NOT work.

NOGA$4ME

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Navigation integration with the calendar is one thing...but it's so 2014.

What I want to see is when my Tesla app sees I have an upcoming appointment that is remote from where I am now, I want to get a notification 5-10 minutes before I have to leave and ask me if I'd like to pre-cool/heat the car (if it determines that is necessary after checking the interior temperature).