Calling all reservationists

• Please keep posts on topic and refrain from short messages. Thanks!
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
We all know March 31 is the big day so we should use this section to track the reservation numbers and any other details pertaining to it.

TrevP

Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
I'd sure like to know how to decipher the reservations numbers to figure out the region and sequence numbers.

teslaliving

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
If you have a TeslaMotors.com account it should be visible on your profile there.
Screen Shot 2016-04-01 at 3.18.19 PM.jpg

TrevP

Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Is anyone still waiting for their confirmation email? I was 12th in line in Toronto on day 1 and received my email within 2 minutes.

teslaliving

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
I havent seen an email yet and its now been >>48 hours. But it was there as soon as I got home from the event in my tesla portal. Not sure if thats because i was already a Tesla owner or what but at least it was there.

teslaliving

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Great question. In the past it wasn't a good idea to give out your reservation number. That was true for the S and the X. Not sure about the 3 but for now i'm not sharing mine.

TrevP

Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Did you check your spam folder? You never know. Even if you didn't get the email don't worry. There's nothing on it of any value. That fact that your reservation number is in your Tesla account and you've been billed is good enough.

Congratulations and welcome to the club!!!!