1. Tesla Model 3 apparel now available!

Dismiss Notice

Canada Current vs 2016 Superchargers Map

Discussion in 'Charging and Infrastructure' started by M3CrushedICE, May 22, 2016.

More threads by M3CrushedICE
  1. M3CrushedICE

Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Ottawa, ON, Canada
    Country
    I was wandering around the Tesla site and saw the Charging tab with a map of North America overlaid with current locations as well as a "2016" tab. When I compare the Current tab with the 2016 tab I noticed that there were 2 additional planned superchargers in Quebec. One's obviously Quebec City but the one east of it on the north side of the St Lawrence river was unclear to me. I've added screenshots of the current and the 2016 with highlights/callouts for the 2 new ones in Quebec. Anyone have any idea which one of the 3 guesses are the closest for the supercharger near the intersection of the Saguenay and St. Lawrence rivers?

2. TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
    Staff Member Founder
    Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Aurora,Ontario
    Tesla Owner:
    Reservation
    Country
    Rivière du Loup is n the works. I think that's the one.

Hope they add a new map soon to show the expansion happening throughout to the end of 2017. In the Model 3 reveal I saw several Superchargers on the east coast going right up into Cape Breton.

• Informative Informative x 1