Canada Current vs 2016 Superchargers Map

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
Country
Country
I was wandering around the Tesla site and saw the Charging tab with a map of North America overlaid with current locations as well as a "2016" tab. When I compare the Current tab with the 2016 tab I noticed that there were 2 additional planned superchargers in Quebec. One's obviously Quebec City but the one east of it on the north side of the St Lawrence river was unclear to me. I've added screenshots of the current and the 2016 with highlights/callouts for the 2 new ones in Quebec. Anyone have any idea which one of the 3 guesses are the closest for the supercharger near the intersection of the Saguenay and St. Lawrence rivers?

TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Rivière du Loup is n the works. I think that's the one.

Hope they add a new map soon to show the expansion happening throughout to the end of 2017. In the Model 3 reveal I saw several Superchargers on the east coast going right up into Cape Breton.