Can't send a private message :(

remixmark

Country
Country
Keep getting:
The following error occurred:

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements such as embedded links. Our anti-spam system prevents new members from submitting posts with links until your post count reaches a threshold. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Hoping that just posting this will fix that (prove that I'm human).

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
why would you be PMing someone before you have even posted here?

the settings are in place to prevent spammers from sending out "buy my stuff from this link" to members.

remixmark

Country
Country
why would you be PMing someone before you have even posted here?

the settings are in place to prevent spammers from sending out "buy my stuff from this link" to members.
I saw a review of a nema 14-50 outlet and did a google search of the amazon username and it show'd a user here. Just looking for some helpful advice on installing it.

Trying to just post a link to amazon and I can't even do that :cry:

Last edited:

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I saw a review of a nema 14-50 outlet and did a google search of the amazon username and it show'd a user here. Just looking for some helpful advice on installing it.

Trying to just post a link to amazon and I can't even do that :cry:
just reply to that thread

remixmark

Country
Country
just reply to that thread
Isn't that kinda what this forum is for though? To talk directly to like minded people. Amazon reviews isn't the best spot for any sort of back and fourth discussion.

Does anyone know when I can sent a private message to someone?

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Isn't that kinda what this forum is for though? To talk directly to like minded people.
Post your questions in a thread for everybody to see, please, rather than trying to send one person a private message. That way everybody can benefit from the discussion.

If you want to make sure that one person in particular sees your message, tag them by typing an "at" sign followed by their userid, like this: @remixmark