Car always defaults to phone vs slacker streaming

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Please post everything related to v9 (2018.39.x) into the version 9 MEGATHREAD. Please do your part to keep this site organized for everyone by looking around or doing a search BEFORE posting. Thanks

• Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

ncsmith4

Country
Country
Almost every time I put my car in Park I’m listening to Slacker radio streaming. When I get back to the car, the car audio panel shows my phone’s name and is basically waiting for me to play something to it via Bluetooth. It used to pick back up with streaming but not anymore.

Is there a way to make the car default to the streaming? Or at least default to what I was last doing instead of jumping to the iPhone?

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Almost every time I put my car in Park I’m listening to Slacker radio streaming. When I get back to the car, the car audio panel shows my phone’s name and is basically waiting for me to play something to it via Bluetooth. It used to pick back up with streaming but not anymore.

Is there a way to make the car default to the streaming? Or at least default to what I was last doing instead of jumping to the iPhone?
One thing I have noticed ...

If I listen to music on the phone and then switch to Streaming but tap a station rather then Streaming first, the car will go back to Phone next time I get in. However, if I tap Streaming then pick a station, it will remember that for next time.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
so far with mine, it always stays with the last source played (currently on 44.2 but have had the same experience back to 36.2).
Additionally, if my phone is playing audio when walking up to the car, when I open a door, it will continue Slacker (or whatever it was last playing) AND pause my phone's audio.