Carbon Fiber Spoiler

Karl Sun

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've used that same double-sided 3M trim tape and it does not need to "cure". There is no need to use duct tape - the tape does not set.

IMHO the spoiler should go almost (1/2"?) to the edges of the trunk ;lid.

Tombolian

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Other than I can't seem to make the $229 price work (seems to be closer to $259.20), I'm about to pull the trigger because I can find better uses for most of the $700 others want for relatively the same thing.

Last edited:

Tombolian

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welp, I've dug and found all of the trash being slung at Mark from RPM Tesla. Seems that YMMV. Some folks' time is worth more than others, and those folks seem to have no problem doing business with the more expensive competition that can afford to provide better customer service.
I spent all of my money on a Model 3 already. I'll let y'all know how it goes with my RPM Tesla Carbon Fiber Spoiler.

webdriverguy00

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I want to know about this too. How does this impact the efficiency of the car? Some one on youtube was explaining how aerodynamic the model 3 is -

Tombolian

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I want to know about this too. How does this impact the efficiency of the car? Some one on youtube was explaining how aerodynamic the model 3 is -
Unless there's a moderate difference, I don't think I'll be able to tease the details out of the numbers, but as a Teslafi subscriber, chances are good that if there's a noticeable difference, I'll see it and, of course, report back accordingly.

webdriverguy00

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Unless there's a moderate difference, I don't think I'll be able to tease the details out of the numbers, but as a Teslafi subscriber, chances are good that if there's a noticeable difference, I'll see it and, of course, report back accordingly.
cool, keep us updated

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I got the RPM Tesla spoiler carbon fiber gloss. Easy install great deal not expensive, my model 3 D Performance imposter is complete. Did everything except for 20 inch wheels and the low ETS, looks sweet I'll attach pics when I clean her up. Here's one of the spoiler did it last night and the other post was correct this tape sticks tight. No need to tape it down.

Attachments

Tombolian

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I got the RPM Tesla spoiler carbon fiber gloss. Easy install great deal not expensive, my model 3 D Performance imposter is complete. Did everything except for 20 inch wheels and the low ETS, looks sweet I'll attach pics when I clean her up. Here's one of the spoiler did it last night and the other post was correct this tape sticks tight. No need to tape it down.
So you didn't have a horrible experience with them, as many other reviewers of their products would have us believe?

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Here's what I bought from RPM Tesla in the last 2 weeks, carbon fiber spoiler, smoked headlight film, vinyl wrap for Council, the wind noise stripping, the kick plate film, rear trunk film, Tesla red decails, and a few more things and got everything quickly they made one mistake and sent clear film instead of smoked butt they re shipped and I got it in 3 days. And they communicate really well I think if they had problems they have dealt with them because I spent about $600 with him and I believe it was well spent. Maybe more than that if I counted everything but you get my point.also when I ordered more than once they Consolidated my orders and refunded my shipping so I only have good things to say about them and great installation videos.

webdriverguy00

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Looks cool

Groovidad

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have a spoiler inbound from CarId, made by 3D Carbon. It is painted to match my vehicle. You can purchase unpainted cheaper. It by no means resembles the TESLA spoiler for the P but, it is very attractive and will set my M3 apart from others. Once I receive and install, I will post photos and a review.

Groovidad

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Looks fantastic! Good job!

Tombolian

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Can you comment on the wind noise product? I do hear a lot of wind noise from my model 3.
Wrong thread? Or are you suggesting that the spoiler generates more wind noise? Do you have a spoiler or a wind noise generator?
The answer to all of this is, of course, more cowbell!