Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel bits

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

stvo

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi All,

I purchased a set of carbon fiber steering wheel covers. I just got it in the mail today and am very impressed. These are real carbon fiber with a thin gloss layer. They look absolutely amazing, but my dash will be matte so these won't match. I can ship or meet up locally in the Walnut Creek, CA area. These were originally purchased for $90. I can let them go for $80. Let me know if you are interested, otherwise I will send these back to the seller.

Attachments

ppower

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I’ll take them. Send me a message how you would like to get paid.

ppower

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just ordered some 3M double sided automotive tape since it looks like it doesn’t come with any. Yes, whomisnthe vendor now that it is paid for? Looks like the only down side is that the right and left arrows that light up will now be covered up. Not a big deal

stvo

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The vendor is EPPAR. They ship out of China so it could take a couple weeks to receive. They do come with the double sided tape already on and includes an alcohol wipe to clean the surface before installation. You can find it on Amazon or the 'bay.

ppower

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
That was fast. The tape is put on very well, but there are two downsides. First and mainly, the carbon fiber we’ve goes the opposite direction on the bottom versus the side pieces. Second and very minor, it doesn’t go all the way to the fine point, but I think it would be impossible to get the carbon fiber so thin. I’m including a picture to show that fitment, but it really is not visible. 1679EEE5-4DA5-4167-85A2-BADAFAEF879A.jpeg E982EAF1-A503-4A17-AAE3-C8CF5B5B8F05.jpeg 308D7BDC-9E36-4593-80AD-FD7A7A29BAAE.jpeg 2CF18415-A95D-4101-B378-7D3EBF75B487.jpeg

Kees W

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It looks great actually! I am kind of surprised it looks this good. Very nice.
Did you had to remove anything before installing? Fitment looks pretty good.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
No problem. I wonder if they figure if you put other carbon fiber, it could be going either direction. This guarantees that at least part of it will match. ha