Cars & Coffee for Tesla enthusiasts featuring Trevor Page, Founder of Model 3 Owners Club

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging until FERUARY 1 2019 all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them this code
  • Join @TrevP for Cars and Coffee in South Florida on Feb 3rd! More details here.

TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Trevor Page, Founder of the Model 3 Owners Club and the popular YouTube channel​

Join Florida Tesla Enthusiasts at a Cars & Coffee event hosted by EVANNEX, Aftermarket Tesla Accessories.

When
  • February 03, 2019
  • 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
EVANNEX | 3413 SW 14th St. Deerfield Beach, FL 33442

Featuring:

This event is a free, RSVP-only event that includes an exclusive meet and greet with Trevor Page, Founder of Model 3 Owners Club. Trevor is coming all the way from Toronto and he's excited to meet the Tesla community here in sunny Florida. He’ll be speaking about the Model 3 and also doing a brief Q&A with the crowd.

PLEASE REGISTER HERE to attend

Other special guests include:

Eric Camacho & Ian Pavelko (Model 3 Owners Club Podcast), Michael Bodner (Teslatunity on YouTube), and Rafael Santoni (TesLatino on YouTube).

Last year we had a excellent turnout. We expect an even greater turnout this year.​

Other fun activities include:

1. Tesla Showcase: The team from Signature Custom Wraps will be bringing some of the most eye-catching Teslas in the world for a special showcase for event attendees.

2. Tesla Networking: Meet other Tesla owners here in the local community.

3. Private Clearance Sale: EVANNEX will be offering some one-time, deeply-discounted Tesla parts and accessories only to event attendees. These items are samples, demos, and returns that we’ll be offering here before putting these “clearance” items on eBay for sale worldwide. Please note: these items will be available on-site on a first come, first-served basis (cash only) and all sales will be final.

4. Goodie Bag: Attendees will receive a special "goodie bag” (courtesy of EVANNEX) along with coffee, donuts, pastries, etc.

Electric Charging:

The Delray Beach Supercharger Station is located less than 16 miles north of this event location.

Last edited:
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
No doubt, looking forward to meeting you Larry!
Hi Trevor, thanks for speaking about the Model 3 to our Florida Tesla enthusiasts!

Registrations have be brisk. In about 12 hours we now have over 30 registrations.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to meet you for this event. I'll be cruising the Caribbean.

Larry

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi Trevor, thanks for speaking about the Model 3 to our Florida Tesla enthusiasts!

Registrations have be brisk. In about 12 hours we now have over 30 registrations.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to meet you for this event. I'll be cruising the Caribbean.

Larry
Ahh I was hoping to meet up as well. Enjoy the Caribbean!!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Trev- can you do a Los Angeles meet up in March? The time that the Y is suppose to be released. I'm assuming just about everyone on youtube will be coming to the LA area. (that's a big if, isn't it?) It might not be in Hawthorne.

NR4P

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I registered and for a change, will be in town that weekend. Coincidentally, I spend a lot of time in Toronto due to work needs. Maybe Trevor can pass along some nice restaurant info too.

TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Trev- can you do a Los Angeles meet up in March? The time that the Y is suppose to be released. I'm assuming just about everyone on youtube will be coming to the LA area. (that's a big if, isn't it?) It might not be in Hawthorne.
If there’s a Model Y event in March I’ll see what I can do in association with some other Tesla clubs. I likely won’t be there for long though.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Trevor Page, Founder of the Model 3 Owners Club and the popular YouTube channel​

Join Florida Tesla Enthusiasts at a Cars & Coffee event hosted by EVANNEX, Aftermarket Tesla Accessories.

When
  • February 03, 2019
  • 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
EVANNEX | 3413 SW 14th St. Deerfield Beach, FL 33442

Featuring:

This event is a free, RSVP-only event that includes an exclusive meet and greet with Trevor Page, Founder of Model 3 Owners Club. Trevor is coming all the way from Toronto and he's excited to meet the Tesla community here in sunny Florida. He’ll be speaking about the Model 3 and also doing a brief Q&A with the crowd.

PLEASE REGISTER HERE to attend

Other special guests include:

Eric Camacho & Ian Pavelko (Model 3 Owners Club Podcast), Michael Bodner (Teslatunity on YouTube), and Rafael Santoni (TesLatino on YouTube).

Last year we had a excellent turnout. We expect an even greater turnout this year.​

Other fun activities include:

1. Tesla Showcase: The team from Signature Custom Wraps will be bringing some of the most eye-catching Teslas in the world for a special showcase for event attendees.

2. Tesla Networking: Meet other Tesla owners here in the local community.

3. Private Clearance Sale: EVANNEX will be offering some one-time, deeply-discounted Tesla parts and accessories only to event attendees. These items are samples, demos, and returns that we’ll be offering here before putting these “clearance” items on eBay for sale worldwide. Please note: these items will be available on-site on a first come, first-served basis (cash only) and all sales will be final.

4. Goodie Bag: Attendees will receive a special "goodie bag” (courtesy of EVANNEX) along with coffee, donuts, pastries, etc.

Electric Charging:

The Delray Beach Supercharger Station is located less than 16 miles north of this event location.
I would love to attend but I am on the west coast of Florida near Naples. Need a meet on this side of the state,

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I would love to attend but I am on the west coast of Florida near Naples. Need a meet on this side of the state,
Our Flordia club is statewide with five regions. This particular event that we're having in collaboration with EVANNEX is in our Southeast Region, but we would love to have you join us in our Southwest Region. Perhaps we can organize a Tesla event to celebrate the opening of the the Tesla store in Estero. To learn more about us, please visit our website at teslaownersflorida.org and if interested click on the "Join Us" link.

Larry

Country
Country
Hi M3OC members,

I'm checking flight tickets from MD/NJ/NY/PA,

please can anyone give me round-trip transportation in your Tesla from the following airports in Florida on Sunday, February 3, 2019 ?

I'm checking on flight arrivals before 8:00AM on Sunday 2/3/2019 and flight departures after 3:00PM on Sunday 2/3/2019.

I prefer NOT to use Uber/Lyft/Taxi services :)

I can pay you $40 for round-trip transportation in your Tesla :D

Thanks and have a nice day!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Major airports near Deerfield Beach, Florida:
The nearest major airport is Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL / KFLL). This airport has international and domestic flights from Fort Lauderdale, Florida and is 23 miles from the center of Deerfield Beach, FL.
Another major airport is Palm Beach International Airport (PBI / KPBI), which has international and domestic flights from West Palm Beach, Florida and is 30 miles from Deerfield Beach, FL.
Miami International Airport (MIA / KMIA) has international and domestic flights from Miami, Florida and is 49 miles from Deerfield Beach, FL.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi M3OC members,

I'm checking flight tickets from MD/NJ/NY/PA,

please can anyone give me round-trip transportation in your Tesla from the following airports in Florida on Sunday, February 3, 2019 ?

I'm checking on flight arrivals before 8:00AM on Sunday 2/3/2019 and flight departures after 3:00PM on Sunday 2/3/2019.

I prefer NOT to use Uber/Lyft/Taxi services :)

I can pay you $40 for round-trip transportation in your Tesla :D

Thanks and have a nice day!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Major airports near Deerfield Beach, Florida:
The nearest major airport is Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL / KFLL). This airport has international and domestic flights from Fort Lauderdale, Florida and is 23 miles from the center of Deerfield Beach, FL.
Another major airport is Palm Beach International Airport (PBI / KPBI), which has international and domestic flights from West Palm Beach, Florida and is 30 miles from Deerfield Beach, FL.
Miami International Airport (MIA / KMIA) has international and domestic flights from Miami, Florida and is 49 miles from Deerfield Beach, FL.
I don’t think I can offer transportation because I have some things with my kids in the morning and a soccer game in the afternoon, but I recommend against Miami if you can avoid it.