Here is the matching black brushed metal door trim install:

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country

MTN Ranger

Country
Country
the template, the ones I printed out were too small. Could you send me the link to the templates you used? I still have enough vinyl to try again. Thanks, Chuck
That is the source I used. Make sure you set your printer to “actual size” and not “fit to print”.

TheTony

It happened.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I kind of wished these kits didn't have the separate cut-out for the mechanical door release on the front doors. If it wasn't noticeable people probably wouldn't even try to pull it, so there'd be no need to make it harder to pull. Plus, it'd be one less piece of wrap to install for each front door.

That said, I do like your idea to try to make that more difficult, at the least. You only briefly mentioned it in the video, and you never really had a good angle of how you did so - however, I assume you have a longer piece that is connecting the leading edge of that latch to the piece below it, correct?

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
That is the source I used. Make sure you set your printer to “actual size” and not “fit to print”.
Yes that was it but my printer won't print the top and the center on one page. The cupholder template printed out ok, Got to try another printer. Thanks again. Chuck

MTN Ranger

Country
Country
I assume you have a longer piece that is connecting the leading edge of that latch to the piece below it, correct?
Yes I did a roughly 2.5”x 1.5” piece for that. Thanks for pointing that out I may add that to the description. Sorry the video was rushed due to a family emergency.