Center Console Wrap Install Video

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging until FERUARY 1 2019 all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them this code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
  • Join @TrevP for Cars and Coffee in South Florida on Feb 3rd! More details here.

TheTony

It happened.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I kind of wished these kits didn't have the separate cut-out for the mechanical door release on the front doors. If it wasn't noticeable people probably wouldn't even try to pull it, so there'd be no need to make it harder to pull. Plus, it'd be one less piece of wrap to install for each front door.

That said, I do like your idea to try to make that more difficult, at the least. You only briefly mentioned it in the video, and you never really had a good angle of how you did so - however, I assume you have a longer piece that is connecting the leading edge of that latch to the piece below it, correct?

MTN Ranger

Country
Country
I assume you have a longer piece that is connecting the leading edge of that latch to the piece below it, correct?
Yes I did a roughly 2.5”x 1.5” piece for that. Thanks for pointing that out I may add that to the description. Sorry the video was rushed due to a family emergency.