Chanelling My Inner Shopper

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
So I had one of the top 10 worst days I have had in 28 years of teaching yesterday and came home to an empty house as the wife and both boys were off doing what they do. So I decided to go ahead and order a few things I would need when the Model 3 gets here...

Wall Charger w/24 foot cable
Floor Mat for the Frunk
Floor Mat for the Trunk
2 USB-C cables for our phones
J-1772 Adapter
Matching Tesla jackets for my wife and I

I am beginning to understand better about this "shopping therapy" my wife keeps talking about. I feel much better! LOL!

Dan

rsbell

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Uh, ok.

Anyway, as the shopper in my family, I’ve ordered the same as you sans the jackets. This is SoCal, so jackets are optional.

rsbell

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Have you installed the wall charger yet? If so, what were you able to find in the way of cost for installation?

Dan
Will be delivered today. It will be replacing a charger I currently use for our i3, so it’ll be a quick and easy bolt on affair.

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
OK, so can anyone tell this idiot if you can and how to change an order with Tesla once it has been placed? I have never ordered anything from them (other than my Model 3 reservation) and I don't see anything on the website or the confirmation email about it.

Early stages of Alzheimer's, I swear. smh

Dan

Quicksilver

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So I had one of the top 10 worst days I have had in 28 years of teaching yesterday and came home to an empty house as the wife and both boys were off doing what they do. So I decided to go ahead and order a few things I would need when the Model 3 gets here...

Wall Charger w/24 foot cable
Floor Mat for the Frunk
Floor Mat for the Trunk
2 USB-C cables for our phones
J-1772 Adapter
Matching Tesla jackets for my wife and I

I am beginning to understand better about this "shopping therapy" my wife keeps talking about. I feel much better! LOL!

Dan
Ha! That's funny! The only shopping I've done so far is for a 14-30 adapter...I'll use it until I upgrade to a 14-50 setup. I currently have a Clipper Creek 14-30 EVSE (charging the i3) so I can use that as a backup for travelling using the J1772 adapter.

upload_2018-1-30_10-9-13.png