Console Organizer - Front Tray - Model 3

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

Watzon

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
FYI: Now available via Amazon, a console organizer for the front of the console. Ordered but not received so no comment on quality or durability. Not a recommendation and I am not renumerated for this information.

5F2B48A8-7979-4019-BE3D-3AD42B5538DC.jpeg

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I hope whoever is selling this is the same person that designed it or has given permission to the person who is selling it.
There are a lot of variants from the original design that this one resembles on thingiverse.

Country
Country
Received it yesterday. Fits fine. I like it so much better than putting my sunglasses in the cup holder or armrest compartment.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Received it yesterday. Fits fine. I like it so much better than putting my sunglasses in the cup holder or armrest compartment.
Does yours have the rubber coating mentioned on the site? Would you recommend it?

Country
Country
Does yours have the rubber coating mentioned on the site? Would you recommend it?
0D0D9271-4984-4607-8A76-B3022A43C0B0.jpeg

It has some type of rubber coating. It doesn’t feel like it’s plastic. Also it doesn’t have the side lips although it fits pretty good. It doesn’t just fall to the bottom. I don’t feel it moving at all too. Only used it a day, but so far I’m happy with it. My wife thought that it looks OEM. It’s the perfect place to store the sunglasses.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
View attachment 18495

It has some type of rubber coating. It doesn’t feel like it’s plastic. Also it doesn’t have the side lips although it fits pretty good. It doesn’t just fall to the bottom. I don’t feel it moving at all too. Only used it a day, but so far I’m happy with it. My wife thought that it looks OEM. It’s the perfect place to store the sunglasses.
Is this one from Amazon or one of the other links?

Defjukie

Country
Country
pretty crappy of this person to just steal the design and sell it as their own (assuming they're not the original creator). I wouldn't support this kind of thing, personally.

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
pretty crappy of this person to just steal the design and sell it as their own (assuming they're not the original creator). I wouldn't support this kind of thing, personally.

I reached out to the original designer and he didn't know anything about this. He does now. Unfortunately, when he listed it on Thingiverse, he didn't mark it as not for selling. There are a few more designs out there now, but they are all iterations of this original.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2991851