Cooler to fit in Frunk?

Country
Country
Does anyone have any suggested drink coolers that they would recommend and that fit in the Frunk of the Model 3?

John

Tech Founder
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
For reference, the usable dimensions are roughly 28" x 15" x 9". So the height is the tough dimension to fit.

Look at this soft cooler, which is 11.75" high, but easily collapsable to fit if not filled all the way up.
https://www.clevermade.com/collecti...le-thermo-basket-30-liter?variant=28538098241

Funny semi-related story:

When my wife went to the showroom to sit in a Model 3 a couple of months ago, the salesperson showed her the frunk. He said, "You can put a carry-on bag in here."

My wife replied, "That looks like you could fill it with ice and use it for drinks."

The salesperson said, "Uh... we don't recommend that..."

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This cooler fits in the frunk nicely

Last edited:

Tchris

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
This cooler fits in the frunk nicely

I have one of these and like it very much. We use it on road trips and it’s very easy to access items because of it’s shallow design (don’t have to dig down through layers of stuff).

PandaM3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have one of these and like it very much. We use it on road trips and it’s very easy to access items because of it’s shallow design (don’t have to dig down through layers of stuff).
Curious how this looks in the model 3. Any pictures?

Tchris

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Curious how this looks in the model 3. Any pictures?
Unfortunately I don’t have my Model 3 yet, just happened to have purchased the cooler for use in my Lexus.

btpier

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
The Coleman Party Stacker (same one in the links to Amazon and the photo above) was the one a member of our local club found on Amazon. Then a couple of days later I walked into my local Cub Foods supermarket and they had them there in stock for $20.

Daniel D.

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
The Coleman Party Stacker (same one in the links to Amazon and the photo above) was the one a member of our local club found on Amazon. Then a couple of days later I walked into my local Cub Foods supermarket and they had them there in stock for $20.
For some reason I am not able to see the links. His post is completely blank after he mentions it. I thought the mods had removed it.

btpier

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I had to disable uBlock and reload to see the links.

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
For some reason I am not able to see the links. His post is completely blank after he mentions it. I thought the mods had removed it.
Nope. You probably have a browser extension messing things up. Try opening this thread in an incognito window and see if the Amazon links appear for you then.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Has anyone tried any of the Yeti (most likely soft sided) coolers in the frunk of the Model 3 yet? Which ones? Want to make sure I get a size that can fit. Thanks

Gabzqc

Country
Country
What about coolers with refrigeration devices built in? is there power in the Frunk for such a device? and do I understand correct the 12v outputs are only live when the car is "on" ?

sledhead36

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Has anyone tried any of the Yeti (most likely soft sided) coolers in the frunk of the Model 3 yet? Which ones? Want to make sure I get a size that can fit. Thanks
I have the Yeti 30 soft side, fits great.