Corinthian leather or alcantara?

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

vaerie

Country
Country
Wow, I've been looking for a sunglasses holder for my model 3 today, and saw your previous thread, and now this...I think I need to buy all the things from you...

If there's a list, please sign me up for both things!

chojn1

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
These have an adhesive back which you peel off and stick just like the vinyl products. The Faux-rinthian leather is very workable and should suit this purpose well. The Tesuede is from a local fabric shop. It does not stretch well and the fibers tend to shed. I'll need to burnish the edges and figure a better way to install. Can't do much now. I am still enjoying the rich soft Faux-rinthian in my car. Besides, the kids have enough on their plate at the moment.

PaulK

Country
Country
I generally like the suede. Wish our headliner matched!

Do the panels operate properly with this material installed? It looks a bit "thick".

Paul

Last edited: