Costco Pizza fits perfect in the frunk

relidtm

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
not sure if this has been posted but it was like this box was designed to fit in the frunk the only problem is my 2 year old kept saying umm pizza, little be known it pipes the freshness in the cabin also. First time i tried this as my model 3 was full of groceries, not sure if this has been posted before but I figured I should share.

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
But how would the pizza smell leak into the cabin? Doesn’t the rubber gasket surrounding the frunk provide an airtight seal against the hood?
The gasket is meant to keep out water, not air.
The cabin air inlets are probably those slots at the top of the picture, in front of the windshield.

Hmm... that probably means that the frunk is not necessarily the best place to store my smelly gym clothes then.

relidtm

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
yeah you can definitely smell the costco highest calorie pizza in the world goodness.

Jim Brown

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Confirmed!

https://goo.gl/images/sDGyA2
View attachment 18289

But how would the pizza smell leak into the cabin? Doesn’t the rubber gasket surrounding the frunk provide an airtight seal against the hood?

Those clips at the top of the Frunk are really great for the ride home from the grocery store with a gallon of milk. The handles on the plastic bags wrap around there nicely. I've done it a few times. I haven't had the milk topple over yet! Isn't technology wonderful?

Last edited:
Country
Country
Those clips at the top of the Frunk are really great for the ride home from the grocery store with a gallon of milk. The handles on the plastic bags wrap around there nicely. I've done it a few times. I haven't had the milk topple over yet! It's technology wonderful?
Sometimes the best inventions are the simplest ones. :)

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
There needs to be a ton of twitter posts of #frunkpizza pictures. There are a couple out there now, to make it blow up like #frunkpuppy would be funny.

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just don't get the funk pizza thing!
Instead of chilling it up in the frunk wouldn't it be better to keep your pizza toasty warm on a heated seat?
Wouldn't you WANT to smell the wonderful aroma of a good pizza during your drive??
I'm sticking with my idea of packing the frunk with ice and keeping all the beer cold.

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Instead of chilling it up in the frunk wouldn't it be better to keep your pizza toasty warm on a heated seat?
Wouldn't you WANT to smell the wonderful aroma of a good pizza during your drive??
I'm sticking with my idea of packing the frunk with ice and keeping all the beer cold.
Delivery > everything else...

...as long as I have tums and plenty of TP for tomorrow.

AutopilotFan

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Me neither! The first time I read this thread, I decided to order a pizza & pick it up just to test how well the seat warmer did.

Maybe this is different in hot areas where the frunk would better maintain a pizza's temperature than the air-conditioned passenger cabin?