Costco Pizza fits perfect in the frunk

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

relidtm

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
not sure if this has been posted but it was like this box was designed to fit in the frunk the only problem is my 2 year old kept saying umm pizza, little be known it pipes the freshness in the cabin also. First time i tried this as my model 3 was full of groceries, not sure if this has been posted before but I figured I should share.

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
But how would the pizza smell leak into the cabin? Doesn’t the rubber gasket surrounding the frunk provide an airtight seal against the hood?
The gasket is meant to keep out water, not air.
The cabin air inlets are probably those slots at the top of the picture, in front of the windshield.

Hmm... that probably means that the frunk is not necessarily the best place to store my smelly gym clothes then.

relidtm

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
yeah you can definitely smell the costco highest calorie pizza in the world goodness.