I am attempting to decide whether to wait or to order once I have access to the configurator. I have decided to go with these options- First Production Premium Package Long Range Paint: White Undecided on getting- Wheels: 19" Sport Wheels or stick with the Aero wheels. (I plan to put snow tires on instead of going with AWD, since many are saying that electric cars with RWD and snow tires is good enough.) My current estimated time is Apr - Jun 2018. The reason I am trying to decide whether or not to order it once I have access is due to my current lease which doesn't end until June 2019 and the full $7,500 tax credit expiration. If I were to get it once I have access to the configurator, I would turn my lease in and pay the remaining $3,780 to end my lease. However, I would get the full tax credit so adjusted it'd be around a $3,720 tax credit to me when subtracting the cost to end my lease early. Or do I plan on just waiting my lease out, most likely not getting any tax credit at all, and buy the car with even more refinements in June of 2019? I keep going back and forth and I am thinking that I am going to hold off on getting EAP and just pay the $1,000 penalty for buying it at a later time since I don't drive much more than 30 miles on most days. Let me know all of your thoughts as well!