Delete Navigation History

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Please post everything related to v9 (2018.39.x) into the version 9 MEGATHREAD. Please do your part to keep this site organized for everyone by looking around or doing a search BEFORE posting. Thanks

• Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

slasher016

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This may be a dumb question. But has anyone figured out how to delete navigation history? There's a handful of destinations I never traveled to but typed into to check it out, but they show up and I can't seem to find a way to remove them.

GDN

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It should work. I've deleted all my trips to brothels and crack houses.
Be careful as your SO can still watch on the app. Have to check on that setting to turn remote access off for a while. Don't forget to turn it back on before you get home. "Must have just been a glitch."

NJturtlePower

Living the Dream, Driving the Future!
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Be careful as your SO can still watch on the app. Have to check on that setting to turn remote access off for a while. Don't forget to turn it back on before you get home. "Must have just been a glitch."
This response right here qualifies for all 7 post reactions... ;)