1. It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

EAP Missing

Discussion in 'Software and Firmware' started by Waterhouse, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Waterhouse

Expand Collapse

Country
    Picked up yesterday, but it appears that even though I paid for EAP, I don't have it....

Here's my 'autopilot' menu:

[​IMG]

I know it has to calibrate, etc... but others are reporting that they had TACC and other items in this menu right from the start.

Called Support, they *think* it's a problem on their side? A little disappointing.

2. garsh

Dis Member
    Moderator M3OC Supporting Member
    Expand Collapse

Country
    It'll get worked out. :)

3. SoFlaModel3

Team Midnight Silver
    Moderator M3OC Supporting Member
    Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Model 3
    Country
    I’m it’s an easy fix.

4. 3V Pilot

Top-Contributor
    Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Reservation
    Country
    How many miles do you have on the car? I know for some it calibrates as soon as 40 miles but I'd give it at least 100 before starting to worry. Worst case is it that might take Tesla a week or so activate it.

5. The Big Bobowski

Expand Collapse

Country
    Picked up my car Friday as well and have the same issue. Called the delivery center Saturday when I realized what was up and they said they'd look into it. Heard nothing back. Went into the service center Monday morning. They said that, yes, they had a batch of cars in the area delivered with the same issue and they'd need to activate it from their end.

Yesterday, someone from Tesla called me and asked me to go out to my car and reset the screen. After that, they would update the car over the air. A couple hours later they called back and said there's a glitch in their software that won't allow them to push EAP to my car, and they'd be working on it and update me accordingly.

Quite frustrating, but hopefully they'll get it fixed soon.

6. Waterhouse

Expand Collapse

Country
    So I got the same call after nagging a few times. I rebooted my screen once, it rebooted once on it's own, and then I had EAP.

I also had errors for no AEB, no traction control, and maybe no cruise? I forget. They went away once I stopped / started the car once.

7. The Big Bobowski

Expand Collapse

Country
    Glad it worked for you. Guess I'll try rebooting a few more times and see if anything changes.