Easier communication with Tesla

FRC

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have previously posted this info in another thread, but thought it warranted its own thread since I haven't seen this discussed anywhere. Tesla.com has a live chat line option that may save hours on hold. It is difficult to find(maybe Tesla doesn't want to encourage it's use)but perhaps this will help. At the Tesla.com homepage->click on the 3 lines top right->click support->click tesla app support in center column->click customer support & roadside assistance->click chat icon circle at bottom right. My experience is that this chat icon disappears after normal business hours. Hope this helps someone.

https://www.tesla.com/support/customer-support-roadside-assistance

TheHairyOne

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This should be a TTT sticky until support protocol changes again.

This appears to be the only way to reach support now, quickly. The phone just says to use the web site, says good bye, the. hangs up on me when I pick the support option. E-mailing support takes about 4-6 weeks to get a response.

Since my issue is that my account isn’t working, I can’t even open a support ticket or schedule a service appointment. Doing live chat now, fingers crossed ;)

Update: customer support via live chat couldn’t fix my issue gave me a ticket number and said it would be assigned to the IT team. I had spoken with that team previously, but at least this time Inhabe a reference ticket number that I can stick to something and throw at them ;)

Also Wall Chargers are starting to ship, from fresh inventory. And spoilers are starting to show up, so people on the longest queue should start getting contacted. Otherwise if new, end of calendar Q1.

Last edited:

TheHairyOne

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
i Reply to emails every week that go unanswered.

Tomorrow I have to chat again, account still messed up and app dead for car. Key card sucks.