Embracing the chrome

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

marusan

Country
Country
I've seen a few chrome deletes, but this is the first time I've seen someone with a Model 3 who was really into the chrome.

IMG_7008.jpg

And yes, the trunk lid was done, too, but the owner was coming...

PNWmisty

Legendary Member
Country
Country
I've seen a few chrome deletes, but this is the first time I've seen someone with a Model 3 who was really into the chrome.

View attachment 11457

And yes, the trunk lid was done, too, but the owner was coming...
I must say, that's pretty awful. Ooops, no offence if the owner is a member of M3OC!

If you pay for it, you get to make it how you want it!

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I can’t say that’s my taste, but if they like it more power to them to customize the car.

I will say with the aero wheels being dark — more chrome just seems out of place on the car though.