EV Week: "I Drive Electric" Cruise

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 31st all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country

• Saturday, September 10, 2016

10:00 AM to 5:00 PM[/COLOR]
    • Canary District

475 Front St. E. (Front St. E. and Rolling Mills Rd.), Toronto, ON (map)
    • Canary District: Downtown Toronto
    • Plug'n Drive Presents:
      "I Drive Electric" Cruise - a National Electric Week Event
      Calling all EV Owners!
      In celebration of National Drive Electric Week, Plug’n Drive invites you to join us for “I Drive Electric” at the Canary District in downtown Toronto. This event is Plug’n Drive’s way of recognizing your leadership in lowering your carbon footprint and thanking you for helping Canada transition to a more sustainable transportation future.
      With parking for over 300 cars, you are invited to cruise down in your EV for a day of music, food, activites and free gifts! Show off your car, meet other owners and share your electric driving experiences with the public. You are also encouraged to bring a friend who has yet to take the electric plunge in order to offer them free test drives in the latest EV models and introduce them to the EV driving community.
      More info and FREE registration here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/i-drive-electric-cruise-a-national-drive-electric-week-event-tickets-26906537177
      Check out this link.:https://PlugnDrive.ca/upcoming-events

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Had so much fun and folks seem to have enjoyed the first day's coverage that I went ahead and wrote a blogpost about today's NDEW2016 in Los Angeles.

Pictures in the same Flickr album (go about 22 or 23 photos in, and the LA ones start there)

All Tesla Models were represented... Looking forward to when the Model 3 will be a part of the display:

IMG_2523.JPG
by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

IMG_20160911_130620

to the LAPD Model S with its lights flashing

VID_20160911_112431

Chris Paine, Dean Devlin, and Chelsea Sexton talked about EV Storytelling discussing both Who Killed the Electric Car and Revenge of the Electric Car. I streamed this on Periscope and uploaded to Youtube as well

IMG_3321

Here is the direct link to the YT:

So, one of the cool exhibitors were the folks from Greencommuter.org.

IMG_20160911_125730

They use Model X for vanpools in the LA area.

It was a good event and we're excited for more of these in the area.
[/FONT]

TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Ken attended ours in Toronto on the weekend. I was busy with family commitments so I wasn't able to participate.

We will have a short segment on our next show due September 24th.

Here are a few shots taken by Ken.

IMG_3265.jpg IMG_3275.jpg

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ok... I am really EV obsessed and decided to attend a few more of these, I just got around to publishing it because I was too involved with sharing our Long Way Round trip and blogpost during the same time as National Drive Electric Week 2016.

So, without further delay, here are the last two NDEW 2016 events I went to: Santa Monica and Long Beach.

Santa Monica

Untitled

IMG_20160916_144603
by Dennis Pascual, on FlickrWe Waive the Fee, You Drive for Free!

IMG_20160916_144612

One of the key interesting things about the SM event was Waivecar and its free for 2 hours car share in Santa Monica.

IMG_20160916_150528

They use Spark EVs. So, if you're visiting the Southern California area and want to try out the Spark EV (available only in Compliance States) perhaps check them out.

Long Beach

We had good representation of Teslas in Long Beach.

IMG_3329

IMG_3332

IMG_3347

as well as other EVs.

IMG_3350

IMG_20160917_105738

Including a Porsche conversion that can go 150 miles.

IMG_3354

Hope that you enjoyed the Santa Monica and Long Beach event coverage as well.

Charlie W

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@AEDennis - Thanks for all the photos, information & stories you've posted from your recent EV trips. I've looked forward to seeing & reading them.

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@AEDennis - Thanks for all the photos, information & stories you've posted from your recent EV trips. I've looked forward to seeing & reading them.
Glad you're enjoying the posts. I hope to help folks make the transition from ICE to EV and for those that have just moved to EV to be more comfortable with their move.