Fast Delivery

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I decided just 6 days ago to order a Model 3, thinking it would be a good Christmas present for my wife and me. Imagine my surprise when I got a call 24 hours later saying delivery will the the 27th of this month! I thought there was this huge backlog at the factory I'm now rushing to find an electrician that can get a charging port installed before the 27th. Anyone else getting this quick turnaround?

PNWmisty

Legendary Member
Country
Country
I decided just 6 days ago to order a Model 3, thinking it would be a good Christmas present for my wife and me. Imagine my surprise when I got a call 24 hours later saying delivery will the the 27th of this month! I thought there was this huge backlog at the factory I'm now rushing to find an electrician that can get a charging port installed before the 27th. Anyone else getting this quick turnaround?
What was your configuration?

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It's all about your configuration as cars are made in batches. You can get very lucky (as you did) or potentially very unlucky.

Ed Woodrick

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yes, for Model 3 RWD, those dates have been seen by many.

Don't freak out about getting a plug installed. You can always use 120V if you don't need to charge much, there's a number of Tesla Destination Chargers, and a bunch of J-1772 chargers around town. Definitely not as convenient as charging at home, but no need to rush and pay too much, get lower quality, or possibly ruin the surprise.

Congrats

HDShooter

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Check to see if your local power company does rebates on charger installation. Our local power company gave us a $500 rebate and a lower charge rate between 8pm and 8am M-F, and weekends. The charger rebate allowed us to purchase the Tesla charger and we paid for the new circuit and labor.