1. Tesla Model 3 apparel now available!

Dismiss Notice

FCA CEO Marchionne doesn’t understand Tesla’s model but claims he could copy it

Discussion in 'News from Electrek.co' started by RSSFeed, Jun 13, 2016.

More threads by RSSFeed
  1. RSSFeed

M3OC RSS Bot
    Expand Collapse

[​IMG]

FCA’s outspoken CEO, Sergio Marchionne, has been known to make unpopular but frank comments about electric cars and the future of the auto industry. The man in charge of Alfa, Fiat, Chrysler and Jeep, called for its customers not to buy his electric car, the Fiat 500e, because he estimates the company is losing about $10,000 per units.

In a recent interview with Car Magazine, he reiterated his comments and elaborated on how he doesn’t understand how anyone can make money selling electric cars other than to comply with government mandates. He also made some interesting and somewhat confusing comments on Tesla’s success. more…

Filed under: Cars, Tesla Tagged: Alfa, Chrysler, FCA, Fiat, Jeep, Model 3, Model S, Sergio Marchionne, Tesla, Tesla Model 3, Tesla Model S [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Continue reading...

2. Gary Moore

Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Mountain House, CA
    Translation: "Elon, mio amico, would you tweet out that recipe of the secret sauce in your crazy battery packs? I got a bunch of customers coming over, who somehow think we're destroying the planet, and I really wouldn't want to disappoint them; I'm just living on a budget here. Mille grazie. No secrets among friends, eh? I'll throw in some mozzarella of my very own selection and everything will be fantastico."

• Like Like x 2
  3. Badback

Valued Community Member
    Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Prior Lake, MN
    Country
    If I don't hear from you real soon, I will be forced to send my cousin Vinnie around to explain it to you.