Feynlab Canada at your Service

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

Feynlabcanada

M3OC Sponsor Vendor
Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Good Day Folks,
It's great to hear that Feynlab will be help Tesla owners protect their vehicles inside and out. For those who are Canadian, please see our Facebook Page Feynlab Canada and it will give you some insight into what's offered and the locations of authorized installers in the Locations tab. Official Website will be under construction very shortly, you can access maintenance materials at www.feynlabcanada.com. If you have any questions I am hear to assist you as best I can.

S Madgal

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Not clear what the difference is between Level 1 and Level 2 - perhaps you could provide an explanation?

Also, are you offering any packages for Model 3 owners - maybe even a discounted group buy?

Feynlabcanada

M3OC Sponsor Vendor
Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Not clear what the difference is between Level 1 and Level 2 - perhaps you could provide an explanation?

Also, are you offering any packages for Model 3 owners - maybe even a discounted group buy?
Level 1 means the installer has access to the healing coatings, heal lite and heal plus. The level 2 has ceramic coatings. Ceramic lite, ceramic and ceramic Plus with 1,3,5 year warranty respectively. Pricing is determined by each installer. If they want to run a small discount that's up to them. Although the value in the feynlab line is quickly being recognized and installers are booking out quite far out without discounts.

The heal coatings have 5 and 7 year warranty. There are less shops that offer this coating and put in very quality work.

Last edited:

Nilroc

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
We have a new installer starting in Fort St John. No't sure where you are located in comparison
I'm in Vancouver. If Autowerkes comes on board that would work for me. Surprised there is not an installer already in Vancouver. Larger market than Fort St. John.

Feynlabcanada

M3OC Sponsor Vendor
Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
I'm in Vancouver. If Autowerkes comes on board that would work for me. Surprised there is not an installer already in Vancouver. Larger market than Fort St. John.
It's not market size, ken needs a bigger facility

Chansoo Byeon

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Good Day Folks,
It's great to hear that Feynlab will be help Tesla owners protect their vehicles inside and out. For those who are Canadian, please see our Facebook Page Feynlab Canada and it will give you some insight into what's offered and the locations of authorized installers in the Locations tab. Official Website will be under construction very shortly, you can access maintenance materials at www.feynlabcanada.com. If you have any questions I am hear to assist you as best I can.
Hello, I am interested in getting this done - could you give me a quote for my white model 3?