Finally got the 3D MaxPider floor mats for my Model 3 today!

coredumperror

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just in time for LA's "winter". :)

I think they look pretty awesome! Sorry about the mess in the back seat, though. It's been busy a busy week, and I haven't had time to do a proper interior detailing in a while.

I don't love the 3D logo, though, so I may look into removing it.

Attachments

coredumperror

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wow, $210 CDN after tax *and* free shipping is a great price. I paid about $225 USD after tax and shipping, though I also got a $25 gift card that EV Tuning Solutions gave out to those who pre-ordered.

I ordered on August 7th, an they arrived Oct 17.

Mosess

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just in time for LA's "winter". :)

I think they look pretty awesome! Sorry about the mess in the back seat, though. It's been busy a busy week, and I haven't had time to do a proper interior detailing in a while.

I don't love the 3D logo, though, so I may look into removing it.
I love the way the rear mat looks, but not crazy about the front. I may get only the rear as my kids will trash the OE carpeted mats.
And I see you have the same winshield shade that I got as evidenced by it on the back seat. lol. How do you like that one?
I think it's great.

coredumperror

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I was wondering if someone would mention the shade! I took that particular shot like that intentionally. :)

And I agree, this shade is great! It's so nice to have one that's custom cut specifically for the Model 3's huge windshield.

It can be a bit tricky to put into place the first few times you use it, mostly due to the center screen getting in the way. But I figured out a good way to furl and unfurl it within a few days of getting it. And it fits great between the passanger seat and the door, or on the floor behind the seats.

coredumperror

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I would describe them as a very dark grey. They're the only color I know about for MaxPiders.

coredumperror

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It'll depend on who you buy them from and how far behind they are on orders. I personally had to wait almost 2 months.

czvitek

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wow. Well, thank you. Good to know. I placed an order about a month ago. They did say it will take a while.

webdriverguy00

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wow. Well, thank you. Good to know. I placed an order about a month ago. They did say it will take a while.
Nice looking mats. I am now waiting for over 10 weeks and still have not got them. Just sent email to EV tunning asking for a update.

coredumperror

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yeah, EV tuning is where I got mine. But I managed to get in on the very first round of orders. They got WAY more orders than they expected, and then it seems like their supplier also dropped the ball. Hopefully things are being worked out, now.

webdriverguy00

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yeah, EV tuning is where I got mine. But I managed to get in on the very first round of orders. They got WAY more orders than they expected, and then it seems like their supplier also dropped the ball. Hopefully things are being worked out, now.
Yeah hoping for the same

Sandy

One obsession to the next
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just put mine in today after masking and painting the ‘badge’ with some left over Tremclad semi-gloss black. Great fit and suit the car.

AC81FB71-DC07-4515-8354-3A95DDA3F02B.jpeg

90CFC8F7-218B-4F34-8F2A-D995025ECD7F.jpeg

385D0CA3-70C4-4727-A412-9AF4E6F4CB58.jpeg

AugustaDriver

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just installed mine today after a two month wait, the best part of these over the Tesla "all weather mats" is the MaxPider mats go completely over the dead pedal don't leave a gap at the bottom. I've found this is the one area that collected the most debris and these solve that problem. Definitely worth the wait.

ADK46

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
They seem to offer what the eventual (?) WeatherTech mats will. What's taking them so long? Losing patience....

webdriverguy00

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
They seem to offer what the eventual (?) WeatherTech mats will. What's taking them so long? Losing patience....
Looks like their supplier has dropped the ball. I am emailing the owner periodically asking for an update. Hopefully mine arrives soon.

coredumperror

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just put mine in today after masking and painting the ‘badge’ with some left over Tremclad semi-gloss black. Great fit and suit the car.
Love the way that blacked out "3D" looks! What kind of tool did you use to apply that paint? Just a regular paint brush? I'm not handy at all, but I'd love to do the same thing.

webdriverguy00

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Love the way that blacked out "3D" looks! What kind of tool did you use to apply that paint? Just a regular paint brush? I'm not handy at all, but I'd love to do the same thing.
I think if I am not mistaken he is using a spray paint. You can use plastidip if you like