1. Model 3 is coming. Get your Model 3 Owners Club apparel today!

Dismiss Notice

Finally installed our PowerWall 2 at home... (US-California AC Install)

Discussion in 'US' started by AEDennis, Aug 13, 2017.

More threads by AEDennis
  1. AEDennis

Top-Contributor
    Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Southern California, Most of the time...
    Country
    I didn't find a section on M3OwnersClub for PowerWalls, so figured that this sub-forum was best... Mods, move if you need to, just let me know where, since i will owe several follow up blog articles to update this with.

However, I've just finished the background information article with the PW2 Installation article owing...

So, if you want the background to our PW2 installation, please enjoy the article I just freshly published on my blog. (http://pascual.co/ActiveE/2017/08/f...rt-1-the-build-up-to-the-actual-installation/)

This article will give you a general timeframe of order to start of install.

I will publish a link to the installation article when I complete that here as well...

• Like Like x 6
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
  2. AscendedSaiyan

Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Atlanta
    Tesla is finally installing the solar system with several Powerwall 2s! It is exciting!
    Solar System.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Simon Says

Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Monterey, California
    Tesla Owner:
    No
    Country
    Funny I was also looking for a Powerball section. I put down a reservation two weeks ago and just received a call Friday saying they are ready to move ahead with site visits and install. However the biggest question I still have is about the California incentives. Anyone with experience with that? How long it takes to get it and what amount you get? I saw on some sites that it looks like Tesla is maxed out. Tesla reps aren't too forthcoming about details.

4. AEDennis

Top-Contributor
    Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Southern California, Most of the time...
    Country
    At the moment, I am still awaiting my SGIP information... and I finalized my order just before the open period for the first traunch of SGIP