financing options.

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 10th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
Just to speculate, but what kind of financing deals do you think tesla will throw up for the UK. I know that I wont be able to afford the car wholesale (might but easier to finance) anyone planning on outright cash purchase?

BigBri

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'd expect the financing options to mirror what they've got for the S and X right now. I'm hoping to be able to do an outright purchase myself. I've been putting $300 a week away since the announcement.

Cash; my retirement present with the lump sum from my pension, just got to delay the purchase to 2019 or will Tesla do that for me?

TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
I'd expect the financing options to mirror what they've got for the S and X right now. I'm hoping to be able to do an outright purchase myself. I've been putting $300 a week away since the announcement.
That's pretty much what I'm putting away too.

Cash; my retirement present with the lump sum from my pension, just got to delay the purchase to 2019 or will Tesla do that for me?
I think Tesla will allow you to delay configuring as long as you like. It's the delivery date after you configure you can't push off too long.

I think Tesla will allow you to delay configuring as long as you like. It's the delivery date after you configure you can't push off too long.

I'm in the UK so was referring to us being way down the list for configuring.

I was

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

Trevor, do you know what the financing options in Canada are, do the banks here have any partnership with Tesla?

My plan is either to lease or to use my line of credit. If the financing is at a very low amount, say less than 2 percent, I may use the bank financing. I noticed that on the Tesla site, the lease financing wasn't as financially beneficial as the bank financing though.

I think that a three year lease might be the better option because, if there are big hardware improvements over that time period, it would make sense to trade it in for the newer model. Also, if the Model Y (SUV) is ready by then, I would prefer that over the sedan.