Firmware Build 2018.12 5eadc71 (3/28/18)

• Please post everything related to v9 (2018.39.x) into the version 9 MEGATHREAD. Please do your part to keep this site organized for everyone by looking around or doing a search BEFORE posting. Thanks

• It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
In migrating to the new format of firmware discussion, all new firmware versions will have their own thread. Please limit discussion and questions specific to the version in the thread. In this thread, FW 2018.12 5eadc71 initially released on 3/28/18, this does not seem to be a wide release version for the Model 3 but is wide release for S/X.

This FW build has the NEW NAV ENGINE and is the first unified build for S3X, Right scroll wheel now controls AP follow distance.

LucyferSam

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Seems likely that this is a test build rolled out to very early drivers, but given that it appears to be unified with the S/X build can @apmowery (who seems to be the only one around here who has it) check to see if the USB playback functionality mimics the S/X? Fingers crossed as I may be alone but that is way more important to me than updated maps ;-}

Country
Country
I definitely walked up and unlocked my charge port this morning by just pressing the button on the cable, so hopefully that’s fixed!!

Country
Country
I definitely walked up and unlocked my charge port this morning by just pressing the button on the cable, so hopefully that’s fixed!!
False alarm? Definitely did not unlock tonight until I popped a door open.