Firmware Build 2018.16.1 cbe3dea (5/2/18)

• Please post everything related to v9 (2018.39.x) into the version 9 MEGATHREAD. Please do your part to keep this site organized for everyone by looking around or doing a search BEFORE posting. Thanks

• Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
  • Join @TrevP for Cars and Coffee in South Florida on Feb 3rd! More details here.

• It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
New Firmware build

2018.16.1 cbe3dea

reported on TeslaFi installed on Model 3 on 5/2/18.

Keep an eye open for any changes.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
New Firmware build

2018.16.1 cbe3dea

reported on TeslaFi installed on Model 3 on 5/2/18.

Keep an eye open for any changes.
Good timing — I like the rush of waiting for the next update :)

slasher016

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I received it today...but I only managed about 30 miles on the odometer before I installed the next version. There's no new release notes.

Brentt

This is what came with my car on delivery. I have about 1500 miles and So far it’s been very stable with the exception of the rear view camera going black occasionally.