Firmware build 2018.18.1 090d8b9 (5/7/18)

• Please post everything related to v9 (2018.39.x) into the version 9 MEGATHREAD. Please do your part to keep this site organized for everyone by looking around or doing a search BEFORE posting. Thanks

• It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

apmowery

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just got new update with auto high beams & new toggle button for music player (easy to switch between streaming, radio, phone straight from the music icons).

SoFlaModel3

Team Midnight Silver
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just got new update with auto high beams & new toggle button for music player (easy to switch between streaming, radio, phone straight from the music icons).
What do you mean by new toggle button?

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
you certainly got on Tesla's good list ;)
FW number & build id?

apmowery

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Here you go guys. Have I mentioned lately how much I love this car? Everything about it & these updates are stellar - keeps it exciting!
3 images for you attached.

Attachments

SoFlaModel3

Team Midnight Silver
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Here you go guys. Have I mentioned lately how much I love this car? Everything about it & these updates are stellar - keeps it exciting!
Very cool and side note you’re on 18.1, newer than this thread accounted for!!!

sabonis

Country
Country
Thanks for sharing!

John

Tech Founder
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Teslafi doesn't even have any Model 3's with 2018.18 yet (just Ss and Xs).
Really early download!

beantownrich

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This is amazing, if only they'd stop putting stuff on the right side of the screen,

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Does it show a countdown for Bluetooth connect devices? Does the album art show for Podcasts? (if you're using an iPhone) Thanks.

Oil Freedom

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Someone at Tesla Service told me the .18 release was going to fix the issues with using the mobile app as a key. Hope so!

Country
Country
Any trick on getting updates faster other than connecting to a service center's wifi (which may not be a solution)?

SoFlaModel3

Team Midnight Silver
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

SoFlaModel3

Team Midnight Silver
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
OK I see his VIN is way low. Mine is 10106. Guess ill stop by my local service station soon. I need these updates :)
Elon confirmed eventually we’ll be able to request them rather than wait for the push, but I suspect we still won’t get them until they’re confirmed stable and ready for wide release.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The new music icons are pretty cool but are they necessary? Do you often find yourself toggling between music types without bringing up the full or extended UI to pick a station or see what's available? I don't use it that way so I'm curious on others usage pattern. No hate :)

I'd like an option to just have the artist and title shown in a bubble like the street name at the bottom of the map so the whole UI is out of the way when I'm just listening.

Benjamin Reed

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
The new music icons are pretty cool but are they necessary? Do you often find yourself toggling between music types without bringing up the full or extended UI to pick a station or see what's available? I don't use it that way so I'm curious on others usage pattern. No hate :)
I’ve barely had the car two weeks and I find myself regularly switching between streaming and phone (for podcasts).