Firmware Build is 2018.14.1 7f53642 (4/13/18)

• Please post everything related to v9 (2018.39.x) into the version 9 MEGATHREAD. Please do your part to keep this site organized for everyone by looking around or doing a search BEFORE posting. Thanks

• It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

apmowery

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I do have the new updated firmware. Got it yesterday & it looks like the nav functionality has been updated (but I haven't driven much today so don't know the full details). There is now a + & - on the nav screen for zooming in and out (which is new). Here is my firmware: 2018.14.1 7f53642

Country
Country
I do have the new updated firmware. Got it yesterday & it looks like the nav functionality has been updated (but I haven't driven much today so don't know the full details). There is now a + & - on the nav screen for zooming in and out (which is new). Here is my firmware: 2018.14.1 7f53642
Chill mode too?

apmowery

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Also forgot to mention the new "chill mode" was added as part of the update......never plan to use it!

Country
Country
Yes you are correct. Forgot about that since I will NEVET use it, haha
Haha clearly! Heard that it’s supposed to fix vampire drain some people are having too. How are you always so early on the update cycle?!

apmowery

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Haha clearly! Heard that it’s supposed to fix vampire drain some people are having too. How are you always so early on the update cycle?!
I don't know exactly...I do have an employee car - one of the 1st 30 from the July launch (release party), so maybe that is why? That's my guess

Maevra

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Also forgot to mention the new "chill mode" was added as part of the update......never plan to use it!
Lol we don’t need chill mode! We need uncorked Ludicrous speed! Or I’d settle for Insane mode. :) But seriously how chill is chill mode?